Learning to Duck Hunt

Brendan

Jan 6, 2018
I've never hunted ducks before and a friend of mine that was supposed to teach me this season flaked out on me. Unfortunately, most of my friends that hunt all live on the east coast where I grew up, and most of the people I know out here don't even own guns let alone hunt.

I drew a reservation for Wister on 1/20. Checking if anyone is willing to let a new hunter tag along with their group.

Is it going to be your first time hunting Wister? I have a draw on 1/20 and 1/21. I can help you out with the process but I don’t have any room in my group to have you hunt with us. PM me and I can let you know how it all works down there.

What number rez do you have, I'm sure some of the wister faithful will pop up

Low draw! See if anyone hits you up

I've never hunted ducks before and a friend of mine that was supposed to teach me this season flaked out on me. Unfortunately, most of my friends that hunt all live on the east coast where I grew up, and most of the people I know out here don't even own guns let alone hunt.

I drew a reservation for Wister on 1/20. Checking if anyone is willing to let a new hunter tag along with their group.

My buddy and i will be more than happy to show you what’s up. With that low res # we can get a good blind!
I have a few in mind. Message me your phone #. We usually bring 60-70 decoys and 3-4 mojos

I have known @Bonecollector00 for almost my entire life. He’s a great guy you will have a fun hunt. See you guys down there. Seems like central cal is getting real good shoots finally. Maybe over the next few weeks some more birds will show up but I am not holding my breath.

Reactions: Bonecollector00

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu