Left Over Tags go on sale 7/2/21 @ 8:00am reminder.

Morgan1776

May 23, 2019
CDFW sent out a reminder email this morning for leftover tags. The attached list was as of 6/28/21. Thought I'd post it up as a reminder. Jump online tomorrow morning at 8:00am.

Check out the bottom of the attached for the fine print. Think you need use a 1st deer tag for leftover premium tags with *. Someone smarter than me can correct that statement.

Attachments

• Available Deer Tags 6-28 (1).pdf
    119.6 KB · Views: 26
Its my understanding If you have any premium tag ie. In SD area
A22, D16, as of Now you have to wait until Aug 2. If haven't applied for a first deer tag earlier this you can get it tomorrow June 2 and if want another you have to wait til Aug 2. Like the rest of us looking for a 2nd Premium tag. Good luck to all on your hunting quest

Available yes available to be purchased at this date no.

Like what was said above tomorrow 8:00 a.m. and you can purchase one.

Can't believe how fast a22 sold out. The bow shops must have made a killing this year.

Its been selling out pretty much every year by this time for the last several years.
When did it sell out last year? I was able to pick up g13 and d16 last year. D16 sold out before A22 last year.

I think you got it wrong still 1100 plus D15 tags as of today and 700 plus D16 tags available. I just checked

Attachments

• Available Deer Tags 7-6 PM (2).pdf
    57.3 KB · Views: 8
When did it sell out last year? I was able to pick up g13 and d16 last year. D16 sold out before A22 last year.
D16 was unrestricted and OTC last year so people could get 2 d16 tags, which is why it sold so fast. A22 sold out on 7/2/20, just like this year. Its all in the Big Game book. A22 will still be premium next year.... D16 will probably go from "premium" this year to "restricted" next year.

Reactions: ilovesprig
D16 was unrestricted and OTC last year so people could get 2 d16 tags, which is why it sold so fast. A22 sold out on 7/2/20, just like this year. Its all in the Big Game book. A22 will still be premium next year.... D16 will probably go from "premium" this year to "restricted" next year.
Got it. Thank you!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu