Leftover tags TODAY!

WHEW ok after sitting on the phone with DFW for almost 20 minutes, they were not able to figure out the problem nor override the system. But I kept trying it and trying it online, and after more than a dozen tries, it finally went through. Weird.

picked up D15 & 16 and an upland game bird even though I don't have a weap for it. figure you never know what opportunities will come and atleast the money is going to a good place

Congrats Steve........Sounds like you're ready........I heard there's a guy with a 870........:yum
yeah we'll see. he's storing some stuff in my garage on deployment, including an 870 and a .22. he's pretty picky about his assets. if it comes through that'd be cool.

Got another D16 online at 8am no problem had that reminder in my phone months ago. I was ready to click as soon as the clock changed. I was hoping to get an A22 I thought there were like 20 left but I was wrong.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu