Leftovers gone wild

I don’t have any pictures but I started canning recently and it’s an awesome way to make ready to eat meals. They last year on the shelf and you just have to warm them up. My favorite recipe I’ve done so far is duck stroganoff. Just warm it up and throw it on some egg noodles and it’s delicious. I shoot a lot of ducks and even those wister spoonies taste good canned

Had some leftover elk meat loaf. Cooked it on the griddle with coconut oil and some sliced onion.
IMG_6036.jpeg
Once the onion softened up, set the meatloaf on the onion and cover with cheese. (I used pepper jack) and cover to melt cheese.
IMG_6037.jpeg
IMG_6038.jpeg
I used kinders burger sauce
IMG_6040.jpeg
And serve.
IMG_6043.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6043.jpeg
    IMG_6043.jpeg
    263.2 KB · Views: 5
Never have leftovers here...and that beer is a staple at the hatchet compound.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240412-163504.png
    Screenshot_20240412-163504.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20231030-171403.png
    Screenshot_20231030-171403.png
    827.7 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu