LEO’s

Ditto this. Thank you all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just going over some FBI numbers. Blacks commit the most crime in the nation and its not even close. Black on White crime is 6 to 1 Most violent crimes are Black on Black Crimes. I watch ANTIFA and Black Men and Women try to murder a white guy tonight trying to protect his business tonight. I see law enforcement with their hands tied. I see a nation dying from Political Correctness. 2 tiered justice and a hatred not seen in this country since the Civil War. The LEO's are up against it. No matter what they do they are screwed. I am at a loss. A man pushing funny money resists arrests, get pinned to the ground for being a Ahole, then dies cuz he has a crappy heart and is high on illegal drugs and he dies. Now the whole nation is in complete chaos. Black is no longer black and White is no longer White. It totally upside down. Black Lives Matter is a Front for ANTIFA. I saw video tonight of ANTIFA members giving money and directions to cause destruction to a black punk tonight. Something ain't right here ladies and gents. This is the worst I have ever seen. The cops need to be showing more force. This just ain't right

Seriously gotta be tough when everyone is waiting for you to make a mistake.

Also Fine Firearms is in the riot zone :/

Just came back from my son's house. Brought him and his wife to mine. Too dangerous to stay on that neighborhood...

Wow sorry to hear this too. This has to be dealt with I'm so sick of this shit. Stay safe people and protect your family and yourself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

John, praying for you guys!
Gen, thanks for your protective blanket you give us as a LEO.
This country is going to hell in a handbag. Political agendas taking front seat while the values our country were founded on crumble.
This is not how you get change. This is the beginnings of subversion, instability and the delegitimizing of our country.
I’ve seen this in too many places around the world. We are open to attacks that fan these current flames of unrest.
Thank you to all LE and first responders on the front lines of this ugly display of humanity. My family prays for your protection!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu