Licenses

CuppedUp

Nov 28, 2019
I always get everything on my license so I don’t need to worry about it, but my buddy is getting a license just to go out for turkey. He got the license and upland game...does he need anything else? I looked on the regs and didn’t see anything else that he needs...

I would add, if you and your friend are nearby San Diego, come to our monthly National Wild Turkey Federarion meetings. We meet every fourth Tuesday of every month except November and December. You and your friend can meet likeminded people and learn about turkeys and everything else. We welcome everybody, even if you are not a member of NWTF yet.
For more info check our website:
www. Sandiegoturkey.com

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I would add, if you and your friend are nearby San Diego, come to our monthly National Wild Turkey Federarion meetings. We meet every fourth Tuesday of every month except November and December. You and your friend can meet likeminded people and learn about turkeys and everything else. We welcome everybody, even if you are not a member of NWTF yet.
For more info check our website:
www. Sandiegoturkey.com
amend

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu