Lightning Strikes

Yup those roasts my steak are on the other side. I cut my own up uncle made me do it the first one I got when I was 16. Been doing it every since. And I usually do my cousins every year also so I they give me percentage of them. Yea when I shot the first one uncle said ok ' ok boy now the work sets in let's go get it and I'm gona show you how to gut it and cut it! God his rest his soul was a great California native miwok man.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Here LBH'2 I had dig this one up we sturgeon and striper fishing had a lil Powell rod with 12# tess and a # 2 gami hook out with sardine and the the other with roe for sturgeon. And don't ya know this guy hits the wrong rod 46 inch on the 12 pound spinner bait rod lmfao. Never mind or the sideways that the sun was bright and had to have it that way from the angle of the sun. First thing I said when I seen the pic was bro you could told me to fix my hat I look like a thug!
05b0b7d4c0580802b31cd5b3c21dde0d.jpg

Here LBH'2 I had dig this one up we sturgeon and striper fishing had a lil Powell rod with 12# tess and a # 2 gami hook out with sardine and the the other with roe for sturgeon. And don't ya know this guy hits the wrong rod 46 inch on the 12 pound spinner bait rod lmfao. Never mind or the sideways that the sun was bright and had to have it that way from the angle of the sun. First thing I said when I seen the pic was bro you could told me to fix my hat I look like a thug!

LMAO Thug Life !!!

my of my best yellow tail I caught on 15 LB clear yozuri , with med lite pole
almost spooled me 4-5 times, we had to start the boat and follow it to gain line back in.
25-35 lbs
was hell of fighting fish. View attachment 43858
YESSSS Ocean Fishing is the bomb nice going nothing like the adrenaline of almost getting spooled !!! Ive always wanted to just be one of those old ocean salts ya know just live on the water !!! Almost married a gal whose Dad and uncle ran charters out of Oceanside I believe one of those was the Top Gun . Sometimes I wonder what the heck was I thinking coulda married into fishing !!!!

LOL exactly I was not thinking couldn't have been . Gal was kinda scary though she was a political science major and her last name was Taft like the president she said she wanted to be a politician!!! LOL
Bout 6 months after we stopped dating I saw her name on TV she was the US ambassador for refugees in Washington , Crazy Huh ?

that's a toad brother, lite line too

Back in 1979 I tried to buy a 35 footer , fly bridge , galley , twin drive, radar, ship to shore bunk beds & master, for 13K , with low hours, lol the bank would not bank roll it , said i was a risk:tired_face:
Friggin Banks they dont like doing boat loans at all . My guess is their collateral could just sail away !!!! But man 13k even in 79 thats a good deal !!! My bank sent me an email saying they could give me a 2.29 % new car loan I said great can you do it on a boat , oh sorry sir we dont do boat loans !!! :(

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu