Little buck

sherpa

Nov 21, 2011
Flynn Springs
Fishing SV yesterday I saw a nice little buck with about 8” horns, trolling motored right up close to him on the bank, he didn’t even care if I was there, first one I’ve seen this year. They don’t seem to be afraid of some thing in the water, I guess being they don’t have any natural enemy’s out there. I might try this next bow season. I talked to a guy in AZ that made a blind in the middle of a pond and shot one coming to water, but he said that he about froze his ass off, but it worked

How was the bite?
Slow for me but I cought fish. 3 weeks ago I put 32 fish on the boat, but only 3 on Monday.I put down SV but a senior, moment it was EC, SV has been good to me lately I went to EC just to look last fri and counted 63 boat trailers and at least 15 or more yac rigs and lots of tubers. Wow

Reactions: ilovesprig
Can't deer hunt over water in Cali......I think it's 400yds.
Not over water, I’m in the water, just kidding about shooting one from my boat, don’t know how I’d hide it from the lake staff, and it would get the carpet all bloody

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu