Living off the land..

Nice Tom, Thats how we do them. Never let a good leg, thigh, skin or popes nose go to waste all the best parts. Guys don't know what they are missing.
POPPERS make me laugh.

Oh and can't help but love it when a guy claims " I limited out in 20 minutes'' you drove 2, 3, 4 hours to shoot your birds in 20 minutes? more power to ya.

.IMG_8740.jpgIMG_8743.jpgIMG_8746.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Tom, Thats how we do them. Never let a good leg, thigh, skin or popes nose go to waste all the best parts. Guys don't know what they are missing.
POPPERS make me laugh.

Oh and can't help but love it when a guy claims " I limited out in 20 minutes'' you drove 2, 3, 4 hours to shoot your birds in 20 minutes? more power to ya.

.View attachment 50643View attachment 50644View attachment 50645
Heck yea nice job. Nothing like grilled doves on Labor Day weekend.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu