Lockdown is a farce.

Laguna..palomar ..Cleveland and Blm may close again, along with wister and SJ.....right before D16 ...A22 and duck season open.. Oh man..Anarchy will surley insue...

I spoke too soon when I previously said I did not know anyone with Covid. That all changed last night when I got a phone call from the husband of a couple who are our best and closest friends. His wife was just diagnosed. She is 67 (looks 47) has a couple of autoimmune disorders which along with age put her at high risk. All I can say when it close and personal like this your whole perspective changes. She is a wonderful, caring and kind person. It’s frustrating because there is nothing we can do for her and her husband. We are praying for her.

It's not some difficult prediction to say it'll get worse again, or in our state to continue to increase. More people out interacting means more people are going to get it. It is what it is to a certain point because you can't contain everybody and stomp it out completely so that is the nature of it. People should be able to adjust minor things for the good of the whole like being cleaner and then beyond that act best for their particular situation. I think I broke a rib or two so until I heal up the last thing I want is any sort of illness or allergy that'll cause me to cough or sneeze.
You do not want that. This i know.

Reactions: SteveHazard
My neighbor had it..dude was out mowing his lawn and washing cars...guess he,s a 98%er...The Rona is not a death sentence as the media will have everyone think it is..baaaa..

As stated in the above thread , the INFECTED numbers are increasing but as the INFECTED numbers increase the mortallity rate decreases.

In my humble opinion power hungry politions used and are using this virus to excercise unconstutional over reach of power. This is America , land of freedom and choices. So if you are one of the high risk individuals you have the freedom of choice to self isolate and or quaranteen , but the government should not take my freedom of choice to work , and LIVE away , thats not their job and as Americans we should not allow them to do that.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu