Look at this guy

Amazing what good feed and a high fence will grow! Cool looking buck none-the-less! ;D I think I would poop my pants if I bumped a buck like that while hunting... :eek:

Randomshot said:
I think if you pay to shoot an animal like this you should have to keep the tag in the ear for the mount.

NOW THAT IS FUNNY! :D :D :D

Absolutely agree with you guys. That would not be a hunt for most of us.
Breacher you talked about your Dad and Grandad hunting up at Dougs. These kind of ranches have there place for some people just not for the majority.
I shot a Corsican ram at Big Horn Canyon Ranch with my bow more than 20 years ago, it was my first Big Game kill with a bow. I had a great time but doubt I would ever go back.

Lungpopper said:
Absolutely agree with you guys. That would not be a hunt for most of us.
Breacher you talked about your Dad and Grandad hunting up at Dougs. These kind of ranches have there place for some people just not for the majority.
I shot a Corsican ram at Big Horn Canyon Ranch with my bow more than 20 years ago, it was my first Big Game kill with a bow. I had a great time but doubt I would ever go back.

Exactly. A great place to start and end your hunting career but in between is usually spent challenging ourselves.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu