looking for a German shorthaired pointer

Nicholas909 said:
I'm looking for a German Shorthaired pointer. Any info on a breeder would be appreciated.

Don't know if any are left...

http://www.sandiegonavhda.com/sub_pages/litters.htm

Check with riverside NAVHDA Gabby always has something going this time of year

Go down to Iron Outfitters, just down the street from Fine Firearms and talk to the owner PJ. She will be breeding her female in the spring and the pups should be ready in the fall. Beautiful dogs!

TonyS said:
Hmm, can I ask why?

Sorry, I hunt a Humphrey's llewellin.

I think they are beautiful dogs. A while back I went on a hunt and the gentlemen who had the dogs, had 2 GSP'S. I loved watching them work, There energy was outstanding, and they were a joy to be around. I've talked to a few a gsp owner's & they all have positive things to say. My wife is a vet. tech. and she's been around a few of them over the years, & she adores them. I looked into a few different breeds & the GSP seems to be what fits my family.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu