looking for a lab pup

SDbear

Jan 26, 2014
I was wondering if anyone has any lab puppies or knows of any good breeders local.

In the SD area this is who i recommend
http://raneyranchretrievers.com/

If you're looking for a hunting dog why limit yourself to a retriever, look into the North American versatile hunting dog association, there is a plethora of what are called versatile dogs out there that can do anything a lab can do and much more. Labs in general are great family dogs and good companions but there are many versatile breeds that equal or surpass labs in personality and ability, check it out.

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!

Aeon , I knew I'd hear from you... ;) Got a great lab in the kennel right now for training (the best we've seen in awhile) from Louisiana that's gonna get er done when we get's she's trained up.

Honey will be having pups next heat cycle. We've been Breeding labs since 92 . We're not fancy pants dog snobs just like to produce healthy good looking dogs. AKC registered . Honeys dad chief was a junior master hunter in trials and her mom was sired by buck a cabelas outdoor games champ. If you'd like to stake claim to one or see the pack or more details feel free to p m me and I'll give my number.

Attachments

• IMG_20131109_084358_416.jpg
    IMG_20131109_084358_416.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu