Looking for a room to rent

Hunter_r925

May 14, 2018
Hey all looking to rent a room for 800 bucks or less I work for San Diego gas and electric and can get 10% off electric and gas bill every month it’s hard to find a room to rent when you own firearms so I thought I’d ask here I’m easy going work all the time and am rarely home just to sleep! If you or know anyone who is looking to rent a room let me know my cell is (949) 235-6958 Hunter radzins!

Hey all looking to rent a room for 800 bucks or less I work for San Diego gas and electric and can get 10% off electric and gas bill every month it’s hard to find a room to rent when you own firearms so I thought I’d ask here I’m easy going work all the time and am rarely home just to sleep! If you or know anyone who is looking to rent a room let me know my cell is (949) 235-6958 Hunter radzins!
You get 25% off, and the electric bill has to be in your name

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu