Looking for D16 area partner

BoyScout

Oct 14, 2022
I like long walks on the beach…

Oops wrong site.

Looking for someone to go scouting with this spring for deer! I’m ready to tag out this fall and looking for someone who’s down to put in the work. Just ordered a nice tripod for spotting scope and binos. Also make a few coyote stands while we’re out there, got a Foxpro. Ideal partner is someone who’s ethical, fun to talk to, can keep spots a secret, and can handle some ridiculous topics haha. I live in North County

Reactions: LeonardoLuis
I think I've mentioned this before...Get into turkey hunting and attend NWTF monthly meetings...Getting involved with this group will surely increase your odds of finding a "16" buck and other game locally.... :blush:

Jan 24th at Hamburger Factory, 6:30 pm.

IMG_0608.JPG

I like long walks on the beach…

Oops wrong site.

Looking for someone to go scouting with this spring for deer! I’m ready to tag out this fall and looking for someone who’s down to put in the work. Just ordered a nice tripod for spotting scope and binos. Also make a few coyote stands while we’re out there, got a Foxpro. Ideal partner is someone who’s ethical, fun to talk to, can keep spots a secret, and can handle some ridiculous topics haha. I live in North County
Not sure if you were able to link up with anyone but I'm looking for the same. I'm new to the hunting game, have been fly fishing for years so not new to the mountains. Working on getting all the gear for a hunt, but would be open to getting out there with someone and putting in some work. I just found this forum, so I assume if you respond to me I'll get a notificaiton. I'm all in on your partner points.

Not sure if you were able to link up with anyone but I'm looking for the same. I'm new to the hunting game, have been fly fishing for years so not new to the mountains. Working on getting all the gear for a hunt, but would be open to getting out there with someone and putting in some work. I just found this forum, so I assume if you respond to me I'll get a notificaiton. I'm all in on your partner points.
You guys can count me in, im in South County in jamul

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu