Looking for some d8 help since the draws were rough to me

baboltin

Jan 1, 2014
So I didn’t draw any of my three choices not even my d9 tag as my third which I have drawn for years and years as my third choice so I had to take a d8 tag and was wondering if I could get some pointers as to where to go or not to go in the unit? Since I have never hunted it.

Used to see quite a few deer behind Camp 3 near Lake Isabella....I also saw deer near Greenhorn Mt. while looking for turkeys....Also saw deer east of Roads End and north of Canebrake (really liked this area) while mountain quail hunting.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu