Looking for some help for the dove opener

Joe D

I am planning on doing the dove opener this year in Parker does anyone know of a place on the California side instead of Arizona

Joe,

I haven't been to Parker area in years, but as I recall, there's not a lot of farming on the California side....With the opener on a Saturday this year, I would get there a day early and scout....Blythe is only about 35-40 miles away....I'd try that area.

Also try looking at Google Earth (or OnX Maps) and find areas that look like wheat or some kind of dry crop.....That would give you a good starting point.

You can get a permit for the Crit Indian reservation. That will be the best hunting near Parker.

X 2 on the C.R.I.T. permit. I hunted there for 20 + years, and the permit is good for the calendar year. You won't need a Az. license with the Res. permit on the Az. side. Good luck

Joe,

I haven't been to Parker area in years, but as I recall, there's not a lot of farming on the California side....With the opener on a Saturday this year, I would get there a day early and scout....Blythe is only about 35-40 miles away....I'd try that area.

Also try looking at Google Earth (or OnX Maps) and find areas that look like wheat or some kind of dry crop.....That would give you a good starting point.

Back