Looking to buy a Golden Retriever pup, Male

Ghosthunter

Jan 6, 2011
San Diego
Guys I am looking to buy a Golden Retriever pup, anyone have a contact to a good local breeder. I have a link on the main site for Sporting Dogs that have all the breeders in it but I want to see if anyone knows any of them. I want a male and I am looking for a certain type of Golden. I used to raise them when I was young and want to get a new hunting dog, Thanks.

Mike

Not sure if this would help but if you want a pointing lab pup, a friend of mine will have some soon. Both sir and dam is from famous pointing lab lines and the dogs are awesome versatil dogs.

Any pictures you can send me of the male and female would be great of have the owners send me so info on the dogs would be great, Thanks.

Mike

my aunts husband has 2 blk and 4 brn labs ready in 2 weeks - akc registered - first shots - great bloodline and fam history can shoot you and email if ud like - aaron

Aaron,
Please do I am looking at allot of dogs right now and I really would prefer a lab for the hair and the heat of the desert. Sorry about the links not working together the Huntbook is new and I am still working out allot of details on it but I think it will be a cool thing for everyone in the future, Thanks for signing up and glad to have you aboard. If you see anything or want to share anything on the web-site please feel free to touch base with me anytime, Thanks.

Mike Pritzl

The sir is from Thorncreek kennels and the dam is from Trieven line dogs. I know that he's asking $800 for females and $700 for males. I can e-mail you photos if youwould like. Both dogs are from poven pointing lab lines that have won many titles.

Yes, Please send any pics you have that would be great. I am off to Hogs Wild until Sunday but I will circle back to you when I get back, Thanks for your help.

Mike

Hey Mike,

There will never be another "Copper". He was a one in a million.

We should talk, I am a NAVHDA member and have been for some time. I am locked into many breeders as well as trainers. I do not have any contacts for Golden's unfortunately. But I was looking for one in 2004 when I came across a very interesting breed - Small Munsterlander. The rest was history. I'll post some picks when I get in front of my computer. Anyway lets discuss when you get a chance.

John

John, Please send me some pics of yoru dog when you get a chance, I really want a golden just because I have not had one since Cooper but I am still on the fence with labs also. I am going to add NAVHDA to our site as a link for hunters to get hold of, Nice Bull bro. Did you sign up for the Huntbook,? Put some pics on there of some of your best animals, Thanks.

Mike

Ahhh everyone knows there can only be one hunting dog and she's ugly...Get a German Wirehaired Pointer. ;D

Of course the Munsterlanders are great too. I have seen John's Deiter. He is a fine dog.....!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu