Looking to buy new gun

Shmee22

Apr 19, 2014
What do you guys think? I was set on a Uberti 45 Long Colt revolver (don't own a sidearm). Now I am thinking of buying the Savage whitetail pro 30-06 instead. Any thoughts?

There is a great a Savage 308 in the SCH classified. Almost 50% lower than retail and it's never been fired. It is not my gun I just know it has been recently posted in the classified section of the forum.

DanSanDiego said:
There is a great a Savage 308 in the SCH classified. Almost 50% lower than retail and it's never been fired. It is not my gun I just know it has been recently posted in the classified section of the forum.

http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/huntersforum/index.php/topic,7389.0.html

I carry a Ruger p95 9mm when hunting birds. It's for my dog. In a situation of that long tail or my dog, guess who is getting shot?

So I purchased this on Tuesday evening!! So excited. All my gun have been given to me so this is literally my first firearm purchase. Already bought the lead free ammo so I can carry it during rifle season or just when I'm hiking or fishing. The Uberti 1873 cattleman. 5.5inch barrel and .45 long colt. Can't wait until I can pick it up

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441858795.312400.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441858795.312400.jpg
    556.7 KB · Views: 25
ilovesprig said:
Very cool gun.....Too bad it didn't come in 30-06..... :D

Lol.. It was a tough decision. It will look good on my belt when I carry it around the mountains

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu