Looking to possibly mount three CA quail

TaftHunter said:
ilovesprig said:
You could get a good piece of wood that can hold 3, then mount the best of the 3.......Then add another quail as you can afford.......I have a Mt, Valley, & desert done at my parents.......Great looking mount......Doing them individually shouldn't cost much more than 3 at a time.

It would be cool to have a chukar mixed in with that bunch

Chukar get and deserve their own throne............ ;)

Attachments

• DSCF0529.JPG
    DSCF0529.JPG
    409.6 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCF0530.JPG
    DSCF0530.JPG
    493.9 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF0527.JPG
    DSCF0527.JPG
    554 KB · Views: 41

I miss chukar hunting.. I always seem to eat mine before they had a chance to get mounted

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423250624.913133.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423250624.913133.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 143
ilovesprig said:
TaftHunter said:
ilovesprig said:
You could get a good piece of wood that can hold 3, then mount the best of the 3.......Then add another quail as you can afford.......I have a Mt, Valley, & desert done at my parents.......Great looking mount......Doing them individually shouldn't cost much more than 3 at a time.

It would be cool to have a chukar mixed in with that bunch

Indeed. And that throne is your tailgate I reckon.
;)

Yeah lol.. I know it's a small parliament tho, me and my dad were having a slow day that day :/

No argument about eating the "Grey Ghosts".............Used to love chasing the bastards. Vivid memories of them up in the rock outcrops......... :p

Attachments

• stoddard wells 1980[1].jpg
    stoddard wells 1980[1].jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 151
  • stoddard wells 1982[1].jpg
    stoddard wells 1982[1].jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 154
  • big pine cyn 1982[1].jpg
    big pine cyn 1982[1].jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 161
  • Rovanna, Ca. 10-82[1].jpg
    Rovanna, Ca. 10-82[1].jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 144
By far the best eating game bird in my opinion. I use to always go up and kill 3-4 in like an hour after school.. Stupid drought

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu