Lord....Give me Strength...

Can’t wait! I’ll be behind the glass for a good friend on Saturday morning.

Ps where is the compressor ?
OPA never gave that report...guess I'll have to ruff it..wish me luck fellas...

Fruit flies
.never understood why it's not coming into AZ..I mean..
.it is CA..LOL!!

Ahhh.... Jackastan..deep breaths..

.Screenshot_20221007-122006.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Impossible to drive through without asking "what does this even stop?"
After passing though the Vegas one countless times and being waved though they finally asked me their silly questions which I gave silly answers to. Where you coming from? East. Where you headed? This is the westbound side is it not? Open the back we want to see inside. The one time I'm transporting an arsenal and they want to see go figure. They didn't care.

• Haha
Reactions: sportyg
..Tuff morning..back by 9am...let's go Texas!!! Thinking about room service ...Im exhausted...

.IMG_20221008_112800471.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PewPew252
At this point of your life. I’m surprised you don’t helicopter to the hotel from AZ. Then Uber to the killin fields. A guy as busy as you shouldn’t be driving themselves around with all that traffic.

Mama is working on her pilots license...it's a bit different for the Helo...so it's taking longer .but hell ya man. That's the plan....she's damn lucky to have me!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu