Lost my Range finder

ratz

Feb 17, 2011
In the Ramona Area. It Is in a black case.
If anyone finds one. Please PM me. I need to find it before my wife realizes her birthday gift to me, was lost. (I'm in so much trouble)

Ramona area?

Need a little more info if you really want help.
Well, I went back to the exact spot where I parked, and the exact trail and sitting spot. It is not there.
It was either, picked up, or that is not where I lost it.
So I don't need people stopping by there to see if they can find it. I am only bring it up in case someone found it.
If you found it, I will tell you where I lost it.
Thanks

Reactions: Dawnandusk
Well, I went back to the exact spot where I parked, and the exact trail and sitting spot. It is not there.
It was either, picked up, or that is not where I lost it.
So I don't need people stopping by there to see if they can find it. I am only bring it up in case someone found it.
If you found it, I will tell you where I lost it.
Thanks

I don't get it

I don't think people would go look at your spot where you think you may have lost it....that's your job.

But when your trying to find your shit it's best to say hey anybody find a......describe the item/range finder, near......I lost it here......any help I'd appreciated it.
Ask to spread it on FB and other SM sites that are relevant to the area, this may also help.
Just saying

Reactions: sportyg
It was in a (lightweight) backpack I only use for hiking/ scouting.
I'm a man, but.... I was going to have my buddy buy me a new one, so the wife wouldn't see the charge on our card. o_O
Thanks
I may or may have not had a ground blind shipped to a buddies house and stored there..but like coach Klein once said.."what mama don't know won't hurt her"

It was in a (lightweight) backpack I only use for hiking/ scouting.
I'm a man, but.... I was going to have my buddy buy me a new one, so the wife wouldn't see the charge on our card. o_O
Thanks
Pretty sad you have to hide from your wife. I found the truth to be better.

Reactions: sportyg
Y'all want here something funny.
My whole life if i lost something i never would find it,Until i blame someone for stealing it. Then usually rt after i find it.

A great habit to get into is putting your name and # on everything....There's a lot of good guys out there....I have had a few things that have been returned, including a shotgun (name was inside the stock).

ps...It also keeps your hunting buds MISTAKING for their stuff....lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu