Marines Invade Giant Sequoia Guide Service

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
A while back you might remember Lt. Warming who won the rifle I gave away with the Sportsman club at Camp Pendelton. Well part Two of his prize for best essay about stewardship was a hunt provided by Neil at his ranch. Lt. Warming who is also a bow hunter opted to use the bow this time. From what i hear it did not take long for him to put a nice fat pig into the dirt! 40yards and it was done by 8am sat morning. Huge thanks to Neil for providing this hunt! Not only does Neil have a top notch operation but he gives back in a big way to the people who serve this great nation!
http://www.giantsequoiaguideservice.com/

Congrats to Lt Warming!
IMG_4131_zpswroeccty.jpg
cf5403d3-ecfa-4379-8136-345c17f64773_zps1dd039ac.jpg

Nice work and thanks to the big L T for his service. It's great to see a brother having a great time in the country he serves.

This is just awesome. Thanks to all for making this happen for our beloved warrior! And strong work on Lt. Warming part. Looks like he is a highly trained expert when it comes to giving out dirt naps. God bless America!

Great gesture on the part of the GSGS Guide Service......And Lt. Warming, thank you for your service......Salute.

Lungpopper said:
Congrats to Lt Warming. Aeon and Neil, you guys ROCK. I have to ask. How many arrows did he start with?
Haha LP, you don't miss much, do you?

Sent via Tapatalk

Very cool fellas... guides like Neil doing it right! Nice job all around.

semper fi marine . gets the job done. and yes god bless him & all our veterans.
Aeon I commend you for your sacrifice & extra effort. to help our guys. and yes God Bless America & The Constitution & our American Soldiers who keeps us free. That's the reason we are all allowed to do what we are able today. Their sacrifice is well appreciated by yours truly.

Neil and Aeon Big Thank You!! for supporting our troops. Lt congrats on a nice hog and thank you and all of our service members for what you guys and gals do.

word i got back from him was that this was the mother of all pigs and the marines are not like the army... when they bring it they BRING IT, it might have taken most of us 10 arrows but only 6 for him. !!!!! its that or he had to defend his kill from the starving ground squirrels :eek:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu