Maui Axis

FINISH!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240813-111126.png
    Screenshot_20240813-111126.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Awesome. Congrats!

You know you are in good hands in HI when the bed of the truck has red stains in it.

Dude ..just standing there doing nothing is the best!! I'm extremely good at it!!! I love Hawaii!!! Enjoy the island time!!

9 pigs today and a bonus doe. Knifing pigs is best adrenaline rush I have had next to a fist fight. These dogs are intense. We got it all on film and will put something together in the next few months.

Now that I have my Polynesian pig I think after I go to Texas I’m December I will have the North American pig slam……

IMG_0429.jpegIMG_0428.jpeg

9 pigs today and a bonus doe. Knifing pigs is best adrenaline rush I have had next to a fist fight. These dogs are intense. We got it all on film and will put something together in the next few months.

Now that I have my Polynesian pig I think after I go to Texas I’m December I will have the North American pig slam……

View attachment 62696View attachment 62695
Hard to find something that eats better than a corn fed Texas hog. I wonder how they compare in Hawaii.

Reactions: TRICER
Interesting...My SIL goes to Texas and they won't even let him bring any part of the hogs home...........:confused:
Because they don’t think they eat good? I’ve eaten several Texas hogs from hill country and they’re excellent. In that part of Texas they are eating tons of acorns when they’re available and tons of corn and I’m sure whatever other nasty things pigs regularly eat. I assume they all have trichinosis so I cook them thoroughly but they are great eating. My friends there agree that they are the best eating animal on the ranch. May vary in other parts of the state based on what they are eating.

Blue loves um!! And I promise...he,s well fed!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240622-220916.png
    Screenshot_20240622-220916.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: YETI

View attachment 62696View attachment 62695

Nice!

I had a knife hunt setup on my honeymoon before Covid shut everything down. Sounds like I need to reschedule.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu