Me saying hello too

code3run

Feb 27, 2011
Covina Ca
Went to turkey tune up and found out about this website. I think im going to like it.
My goal this year is two get my two boys at least a shot at a turkey. None of us have ever taken one before but were going to give it a try on the 19th.

Cory

Cory,
Welcome aboard I hope this web-site gives you the resources you need to be a better informed hunter and if there is anything you feel would add to this site please send me anything and I will get it on there. Hope to see you and your boys in the field and stay in touch, Do you go to the 3-D shoots with your boys,? Thanks.

Mike Pritzl

Cory, That's a nice buck you have posted in your Huntbook. Where did you shoot him?

Jim

Michael Pritzl said:
Cory,
Welcome aboard I hope this web-site gives you the resources you need to be a better informed hunter and if there is anything you feel would add to this site please send me anything and I will get it on there. Hope to see you and your boys in the field and stay in touch, Do you go to the 3-D shoots with your boys,? Thanks.

Mike Pritzl

That buck was a few years ago up in Bridgeport Ca.

I used to shoot a ton of 3d shoots years ago when I was younger. I used to run a couple archery shops back in the day too. I took my boys up to the Big Bear 3d shoot for their first time. Had a blast and my younger son Devon who is 11 took 2nd place in the cub non site division which was cool. I need to get set up with a better bow and get them set up as well. Thanks again and cool website.
Cory

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu