Mexico Pheasant Opener

Pretty sporty indeed.... Do you load 410 with buck shot to have more knock down?
nice shooting...

Pretty sporty indeed.... Do you load 410 with buck shot to have more knock down?
nice shooting...
I use 3” #4’s and 6’s. I take only close going away shots but mostly crossing shots. I hate wounding them so usually won’t shot them past 35 yards. Next week I’m bumping it up to the 12 ga to give myself more options. You defiantly have to place your shots with the .410

Reactions: longbowhunter2
They run thick in Chicali. Great outing... can't wait for season to start in the IV.

Mexico is not safe do not hunt down here.

Wait I mean plaster city

What uma do you hunt with?

I did some dangerous stuff in the old days but I can't bring myself to go hunting in Mexico as much as I would like to. I salute you brave Cazadores you go down there because it truly looks like great Upland and Deer hunting.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu