Mid day scout trip

That is a healthy gopher snake. I use to get bit all the time as a kid catching those things. They even rattle their tail like a rattler to try and trick you.

Reactions: Goyaałé
That is way cool man. Genius idea! I will definitely be making one soon.
I’d like to take credit for it but I bought it from a guy who made a few and sold them online several years ago. Should be easy to make one yourself too. Mine stays in my Jeep and goes wherever I go.

That is a healthy gopher snake. I use to get bit all the time as a kid catching those things. They even rattle their tail like a rattler to try and trick you.
Haha yeah they can be feisty. That is actually a bull snake, eastern cousin of the gopher snake. I hatched him out four years ago and he’s 5 feet long now. And still has a temper!

hey is that a bull snake, when I was into reptiles id see them at the reptile show at first glance they look like a rattler.

oops I posted before reading the the complete post.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu