Miracles Do Occur – Duck Hunting Returning to Perris Lake for 2022/23 season

Used to hunt Perris years with my Uncle.
Seems like more than 20 years ?
Steve I agree with some weird stuff to go thru; never was that complicated! Sounds like a lot of bs to be able to hunt, quagga inspection, 12 decoys ?, the cost per Hunter after paying the drawing fees I think are a little high, access thru the park rather than the old entrance off Bernisconi ? , 9 sites, don’t remember how many there were before ?
As far as the Upland areas; are they going to be open every day ? When will it open to use ?
Few other questions I’ll let go for now !
Where is this dozen decoy limit outlined? Haven’t seen it anywhere outside of this forum

:joy:....It's pretty much there....Plain as day....................................:sun:

Last edited:
Well that determined if i was going to hunt or not. GL this season.
And whats up with ppl getting two spots when others were wanting to hunt it too.
Well one things fer sure SJ will be better having the birds pushed off the lake

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacob G

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu