Mojo dove flickers

Rocked and Loaded

Mar 29, 2021
I’ve used the standard mojo doves for years and they’re great.

Has anyone used the mojo dove flickers? They’re more compact and seem like they would be a little faster to set up.

1725035896984.jpeg

Reactions: Bowman
They work great in fields. I have a 4-pack and use them regularly with two full-body spinners to attract birds into feeding areas. At least, that’s what I’ve convinced myself of. Overall, the spinners aren’t as effective as they were years ago, but they still work and make a difference. More is always better. Duck and goose spinners work for dove as well.

I agree with NBK, flickers and mojos can be a deadly combo, but I've used the flickers alone and still get great results.
5cf06e5626fd6ce7187752cac7967e04.jpg

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ilovesprig
I still use the regular spinners, but have used the flickers (ducks too)...IMO, not as good........................... :blush:

063.JPG

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu