Montana unlimited sheep

Excellent hunt adventure you experienced. Wonder how your Kuiu gear held up?
For pics the easiest way to put up a pic or 2 is using tapatalk. Not sure about zillion. Cant wait to see them though. Thanks for sharing.

Dang I was hoping that you got one! One just for the sake of you killing one and two to justify me doing this same hunt.... but you answered my question without me asking it isn’t worth the 9k plus tip plus everything else. I would be more intrested if I found someone willing to do it with me to go the route you said you would consider, just buy the tag and use a drop camp seems a lot cheaper and just as much of a chance of harvesting a legal ram .

Wow. In researching this with the IE guides I have read stories where those guys actually earn the money. You come into camp and they have already found and scouted rams. They sit you down after dinner and show you pictures of the ram you should take.

Not scurry around, with a once in a lifetime tag, hoping to find a ram.

Sorry for your experience.

Wow. In researching this with the IE guides I have read stories where those guys actually earn the money. You come into camp and they have already found and scouted rams. They sit you down after dinner and show you pictures of the ram you should take.

Not scurry around, with a once in a lifetime tag, hoping to find a ram.

Sorry for your experience.

Tony,

This is an unlimited tag. You can get it every year as long as you apply on time. Success rate is extremely low and there is a quota of 2 sheep, so you have to check in regularly to make sure the quota hasn't been filled. If you kill a sheep I think you have to wait something like 7 years before you can apply again.

Reactions: Cptn Mo
Excellent hunt adventure you experienced. Wonder how your Kuiu gear held up?
For pics the easiest way to put up a pic or 2 is using tapatalk. Not sure about zillion. Cant wait to see them though. Thanks for sharing.
Kuiu clothing was never really tested as we had fairly mild weather the whole trip . Kuiu solo tent ( single wall ) frosted up on me a few times , maybe I didnt have it properly vented . My boots were low mileage Scarpas that I now realize I need additional insole with a good load on them . the back pack I decided to ride was my every day Stone Glacier approach 1800 that I had double that in it half the time and it was comfortable throughout . the rifle , never got used HA HA

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu