More Euros

What are you using to shoot them? Looks like you are out on a dairy, may I ask what area you are in?

My friends and I love them. The place we're shooting is a feed lot in the I.V. not a dairy. There are many feed lots out there. Not all of them have Euros around. This particular feed lot has thousands of them around it. The owners want people to come and shoot the birds. He told me that they loses $1 million a year to birds eating the grain. As with all hunting locations the only thing this owner asks is that the hunters be safe and don't leave a mess behind. Pick up the shells and trash. As with all types of hunting,to find Euros you need to get out there and look for them. I would be happy to share my spots if others would tell me about theirs. Send me a PM for the details.

Captchrome said:
My friends and I love them. The place we're shooting is a feed lot in the I.V. not a dairy. There are many feed lots out there. Not all of them have Euros around. This particular feed lot has thousands of them around it. The owners want people to come and shoot the birds. He told me that they loses $1 million a year to birds eating the grain. As with all hunting locations the only thing this owner asks is that the hunters be safe and don't leave a mess behind. Pick up the shells and trash. As with all types of hunting,to find Euros you need to get out there and look for them. I would be happy to share my spots if others would tell me about theirs. Send me a PM for the details.

That is awesome man! i wish I had some good spots to share but I don't have much. Looks like a great trip.

Howdy

I know I said I couldn't kill dove anymore...but when the state county farmers and ranchers want those bastards thinned out then hell who am I to argue Hell they ever provide a map! Fuck'n A bubba
https://nrm.dfg.ca.gov/FileHandler.ashx?DocumentID=70468&inline=1

Happy to share now go out there and do your share!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu