More health care taxes for citizens, free for illegals

Hmmph... saw this thread again today and had an interesting thought.

Ya gotta wonder if... somebody pulling strings... is *trying* to EFF around and purposefully fan the flames of racial hatred once again by doing this.

I mean think about it.

What's one of the quickest ways to piss someone off? (Besides them talking to me, HA!) Steal their money, right?

So I dunno... ya gotta wonder if some shot-caller is all like "What?.. Oh.. Yeah...yeah sure... we can go ahead and pay for illegals stuff!" (All agreeing with the Dems rather than fighting against them... perhaps with the long-term thought of how it would inevitably finally piss-off enough people they just might *finally* change their ways in terms of how they vote. Ya know? Like because their soo stupid... they're gonna have to learn their lesson the hard way.

Just an interesting thought.

So far they have successfully added the highest gas tax in the nation, highest DMV fees in the nation. Driving all mfg out this state with ridiculous fees. They tried a water tax but failed. Carl stopped them.
They are trying to now impose a mileage tax. It keeps going.
Now a health tax. Stupid people in California voted this guy in.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu