More Laguna stories

sherpa

Nov 21, 2011
Flynn Springs
I went out again today, hunted an area that I haven’t hunted before. I have never seen so many fresh tracks that were made early that am. I was following a trail through heavy brush and found 2 puddles, thing I’m right on them, I went a few feet further and found 2 more puddles and looking closely there was specks of blood in them. Trying to follow to see if I could fing a wound d deer, I went back and forth on the trail for about maybe 100 feet but couldn’t find any more tracks or sign. It looked like the deer maybe bedded down and leaked , went a few more feet and did the same thing. I felt sorry I couldn’t find any thing else. Saw 1 doe on a side hill but so far away that my range finder wouldn’t range. Will try again tomorrow, oh ya it was cooold and windy today. Oh ya I was bow hunting, or should I call it armed hiking.

I went out again today, hunted an area that I haven’t hunted before. I have never seen so many fresh tracks that were made early that am. I was following a trail through heavy brush and found 2 puddles, thing I’m right on them, I went a few feet further and found 2 more puddles and looking closely there was specks of blood in them. Trying to follow to see if I could fing a wound d deer, I went back and forth on the trail for about maybe 100 feet but couldn’t find any more tracks or sign. It looked like the deer maybe bedded down and leaked , went a few more feet and did the same thing. I felt sorry I couldn’t find any thing else. Saw 1 doe on a side hill but so far away that my range finder wouldn’t range. Will try again tomorrow, oh ya it was cooold and windy today. Oh ya I was bow hunting, or should I call it armed hiking.

Guna follow this thread to see what else happens hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figured I would ask just Incase. I put does in the crosshairs all the time just for the practice. Hate to see someone get popped
BTW laguna story I talked to a BP on Saturday he was telling me how I should be rifle hunting up in the laguna’s “a lot more deer up there, that’s where he went last year”. I just nodded my head and went on my way.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu