More taxes on guns and ammo in Ca.

GUNDOGLOVER49

Aug 14, 2020
The state assy. is one vote away from passing an 11% increase of taxes on all gun and ammo purchases in the Peoples Republic go Commiefornia. Better go load up guys. The two reasons for this tax is, first to make it more expensive, and hopefully people will stop buying guns and ammo. or just won't be able to afford it. 2nd reason is to make into criminals, those who go out of state to purchase and bring into ca. thus making them law breakers who they can hopefully prosecute as felons and then confiscate their weapons.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Smokey58
More Democrat Abuse-of-Power, is how I see it.

~ What happened to unfair taxation without representation ?

~ Additionally, look at the 28th Amendment...if ratified, what is to Stop CA Gov from declaring all firearms illegal and begin confiscation ?

I was just thinking today, of all the degradation happening to our core Constitutional Rights in the past 20+ years, inflicted by CA, not just in the 2A either. How can One Party in power drastically erode our Constitutional Rights *legally* ??? ....it seems the checks and balances in our justice system are no longer there, or are being ignored, exploited etc... and it appears there is no accountability path to stop this steam-rolling.

....off my soapbox.

Going to Gresoms desk for signing. you are going to pay more taxes for firearms and ammo. Aren't liberals great. Now you get to pay up to 21.25% tax, (depending on which county you live in) , more for what guns and ammo you purchase. Do not think for one minute this will ever end. He is also going sign a bill which will make it all but impossible to get CCW permit.

San Diego removed trash pickup from being included in our property tax (without lowering property taxes). Now it will be billed separately at $40/house/month (previously it cost the city $8.65/house/month but now we supposedly all get better service). Of course, they are also considering a higher price/house based on income or if someone isn’t a democrat.
CA wants to take everything we’ve earned.:mad:

Go to this link and submit it to try and help turn around the tax bill.

Just make sure if the fruit nazis want to check things to never actually open anything for them, insist they do it themselves. If they do it, it's an "inspection", and they are limited in scope to the purpose of the "inspection". If you open things well you showed it to them and anything goes is what they'll say.

Reactions: 180ls1
I hate the fruit nazis..I frequent them often this time of year..I hate myself for doing so... uggh

Screenshot_20230807-093629~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
I actually hope the commies in California pass all their laws they want implemented. Full communism, that way the libs can see how bad it will really get.

Reactions: ilovesprig
ummm no police and no state police are very very different aka KGB

In Soviet usa there will be law breaking

so where will our sibera be? Niland :)

Reactions: Snake Charmer
Catch 22 for dems. No police means no one to enforce the gun laws.
They have no intention of enforcing them. They know if they just pass the law, all of the law abiding people will obey. The bad guys will continue their “gun violence”, justifying the next round of laws squeezing the law abiders. See how this works? Pretty soon none of the good guys have guns any longer. Mission accomplished.

Reactions: Rocked and Loaded
I'm gonna say that I have a feeling that a lot of the good guys have not and will will not obey the laws being passed for the reason you stated...
They have no intention of enforcing them. They know if they just pass the law, all of the law abiding people will obey. The bad guys will continue their “gun violence”, justifying the next round of laws squeezing the law abiders. See how this works? Pretty soon none of the good guys have guns any longer. Mission accomplishedstated. Just a feeling I have.....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu