More taxes on guns and ammo in Ca.

I realized who introduced this damn AB 28 tax thing in the first place.
It's the Assembly member just south of where I'm at. I swear I've voted against him before... must of changed or gerry mandered districts. Wonder why.
Anyways he is a HUGE antihunter. It's one of his things. Proud US Humane Society member and all that nauseating garbage.

I'm telling you guys let the people in the know that'll be fighting against this one to tread VERY VERY smartly on how this one goes. We have no shortage of people that are non hunters in the 2A community that would gladly take a dump on the Pittmann Robertson Act saying it's unconstitutional after a "win" on this one.
And they wouldn't even really be wrong. BUT BUT BUT! Um that would NOT help anything if that were to happen without something proven and better in it's place.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu