morning hunting results

Rogerskd

Marine hunter
Feb 1, 2013
oak park
OK so went out today had all kinds of gobbles all around but the hens did not want to let the toms go every time we got a gobble the hen would block us. Thanks to Matagi for coming out to run calls for me. Saw few big Toms but unfortunately this is the only bird I got today. HAHA I'm going to head out next week and get one.

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 12
Nice! That was a lot of fun, I can't believe those stink'n hens would come out of no where and cblock us every time a gobbler would gobble back at us. I thought for sure we would have a bird on the ground before we left. Especially the way those last gobblers were answering back. I guess these are the joys of turkey hunting.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu