Mossberg 935

We all know that 2 3/4 and 3 inch shells get the job done on ducks, I made it clear at the start, yet it got ignored. I will attempt to get us back on track. To the guys who only gave their insights on 3 1/2 inch shells: do you have any experience with the 935 or know someone who does?

I have an 835 they are nice shooting shotguns and take a beating, I mostly shoot 3"ers but have shot 3.5" there is no noticeable recoil difference between the two. That said, there is really no need to shoot 3.5"ers you don't gain much with them except a higher cost for shells.

Reactions: Hunter527

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu