Mountain Lion Attack

ttrose

Nov 26, 2013
San Diego
A kid was attacked on Sunday in northern CA. The report says that he survived and will recover. I haven't seen one in person here is San Diego but we are getting plenty on camera. Be careful out there.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/26470570/mountain-lion-attacks-6-year-old-california-boy

I'm guessing it was a juvenile or maybe one with rabies. I think a full-grown adult would have made short work of a six-year-old. I know attacks are rare but that scares me to death. I want my chance at them if they can have a chance at me or my kid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drewski2324 said:
I'm guessing it was a juvenile or maybe one with rabies. I think a full-grown adult would have made short work of a six-year-old. I know attacks are rare but that scares me to death. I want my chance at them if they can have a chance at me or my kid!

SSS

TaftHunter said:
Drewski2324 said:

SSS

I agree, but can you imagine, if you got caught.........You'd make the front page of every liberal rag in Cali.........Lions are devastating the areas I hunt.

ilovesprig said:
TaftHunter said:
Drewski2324 said:

SSS

I agree, but can you imagine, if you got caught.........You'd make the front page of every liberal rag in Cali.........Lions are devastating the areas I hunt.

Haha very true. Lions dang near wiped out 2 of my honey holes. I went from seeing 20+ deer ever time I hiked into an area to seeing 2-3 deer this year. There was lots of lion sign in this area, they must of broke up a herd of deer me and my hunting partner were chasing. It had 14 deer, now the herd is nowhere to be found..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu