Mountain Lion caught at temecula mall dies

The comments below the article once again prove how f'ing stupid most people are.

Hopefully Apple comes out with a new I-phone update where you can reach through the phone and slap the idiot on the other end...

8SteelTown said:
Hopefully Apple comes out with a new I-phone update where you can reach through the phone and slap the idiot on the other end...
That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time, thanks for giving me a good laugh!!!!

The spokesman for the wildlife agency tells Patch that the animal was a male, who was not acting aggressively during the capture process. He said it likely wandered to the mall, looking for its own territory.....has now been edited out.... :-[

SurfNHuntSD said:
I'm waiting for a cougar-at-the-mall joke...
Lol I'm looking for a DOJ investigation of DFW procedures for handling captives.

GSPman said:
My question is who gets to mount him on there wall. Is there an application we can fill out or?.... ;D

Huggers are having a field day

A Mountain Lion mount is definitely on my bucket list, actually have been planning a AZ mountain lion hunt... non resident license $160 and tag is $75, probably cheaper than what that application would be. ..lol

Quote "it's not common, but there is an inherent risk anytime you immobilize a wild animal" end quote. Bullshit there is an inherent risk of killing a wild animal if you OD it on tranquilizers when the morons using them don't know what the hell there doing. These morons don't have a clue about the over population of Lions in So Cal. I read an article awhile back on Lions, the study showed that a single lion consumes a Deer a week, How many lions do you think So Cal houses? now factor in how many Human hunters there are, and we're not allowed to harm a lion, the fact is there are too many of them out there that is why they show up in the city looking for food.

Sick or not, they are morons and have no clue about proper wildlife management. Thus the Lion over population problem and such. Besides do you think the DFW would admit to ODing an animal?....... I think not.

In every other western state this event would read

Dfg shoots lion near homes.

That story would be under elementary school has bake sale and a story on ways to get spring planting in your garden started

Aeon said:
In every other western state this event would read

Dfg shoots lion near homes.

That story would be under elementary school has bake sale and a story on ways to get spring planting in your garden started

Now that's funny...... But true

They should prosecute that warden. If it was left alone at my to pick up some kids. If someone importance kid get snacked we might get tags back

That will never happen the People of CA are in love with the thought of the mtn lion but know nothing else about them in general they just know they are Beautiful.

Guys, DFW is well aware of the stupidity of the voting public. Why do you think on every story of 'lion captured' there aren't any pictures? Drive away from the cameras and exercise some wildlife management.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu