Mountain lions

Ban urban sprawl? Pssh... yeah... like that's gonna happen. The govt just views it all as a tax income revenue stream that's not being tapped into.

Reactions: Goyaałé
"Extinction Vortex" whatever the 'f' that means. Is that similar to the 'Bomb Cyclones' the media is portraying weather storms now?
and after all that is said...
"There is no reliable estimate of mountain lion abundance in California today. But state wildlife authorities are currently conducting surveys to determine the statewide population, which is believed to have fallen below 6,000."

I'm not for "Urban Sprawl" in our back country....But, lions are near extinction?
They are referring to these lions which are pretty much "land-locked" due to us having sprung up all around them, blocking their ability to travel and mix with other locales.

Extintion they need go Laguna or Julian, Palomar, lions are overpopulated.
In arizona hunters kill 8 to 10 lion on each unit every year and they have lions every year,

Reactions: Goyaałé
Yea but Nancy and her boyfriend Chuck doesn't want you to kill there fury little friends. I want to feed them and cuddle with them. First copper solids and then go up to them and cuddle with them... LMAO....

They don't care about peoples pets only the lions. As long as it is not theirs, anyone else's are just lion food to them

I was speaking this weekend with owner of Mount Laguna store and some hunters share with him 8 videos about lions on the last 2 weeks , he have 6 diferent lion some mon huge with small one , 2 male hunting , the have a video of deer running on camera and 5 seconds later a lion running too. I saw lion trtacks all over laguna last 2 weeks scouting there , every year I see more and more is just time to and accident happen there with all peopple around hikers, bikers camping, hunters.

As long as people wait for someone else to do something about it the anti's are gonna win.

Keep waiting guys!

Wait until you see a trail cam with a young boy or girl with there neck in a lions mouth. The Demoncrats will say that the children shouldn't be in the mountains...

Wait until you see a trail cam with a young boy or girl with there neck in a lions mouth. The Demoncrats will say that the children shouldn't be in the mountains...

I do believe, they think this is just part of the cost of doing business already....IDIOTS!

Tree huggers think mountain lions are nearing extinction because they don't sit out in the middle of a meadow in herds displaying themselves for all to see 24/7.

Um.. well it wasn't a meadow (bottom of a ravine I was hiking back-in around to fetch my tent)... and it was last light... but it was 7 of them... I'd consider that a herd! (3 adults, 4 Juvenilles)...

I sure would like to see one of these yahoos change their tune when THEY have to hike past that many big cats with a backpack with deer blood all over the inside of it! Life-changing moment. Spotting 7 lions and having 6 shots in your .30-30, and knowing you have to walk past them to go get your isht and bring it back out.

Reactions: Shooter and YETI

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu