Moving out to AZ

kylemg0009

Jan 20, 2015
Costa Mesa, CA
Well guys, I've secured a great job opportunity out in Phoenix and will be moving out there in September. I'm going on an archery deer hunt up in flagstaff in two weeks as well. I started hunting here and have used this forum to really help me find my way around hunting in and around SoCal.

As i live out in Arizona, feel free to ask me any questions regarding tags, hunting tips, general areas etc as I know a lot of you make it out there to pursue game. Looking forward to my new adventures and will help out anyone who needs any help as a result of all the help I have gotten from here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very happy for your opportunity. Please do visit this site and post your new adventures. I would love a chance to get out of cali but stuck here for awhile.
pay it forward attitude will get you great karma. Take care

Congrats I am very jealous. I have to wait atleast another 1-2 years before I can get out. Let us know how it is, hunting homes job markets.... I'm pretty interested in Arizona New Mexico or Texas. I wish you good hunting

Thanks guys! Put in a lot of effort to get this opportunity. Will keep you guys updated especially with how he OTC archery hunt goes in the next couple weeks.
Feel free to message me about any questions related to AZ

Housing is a heavenly option over there. I'll just say my apartment there will be twice as big for half the cost of it out here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bonejour
If you are on Facebook and don't have the Broadhead Brotherhood group, add them. Lots are in AZ. Lots of AZ hunting information.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu