Muzzy 4 blade broadheads

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
I picked up a 6 pack of muzzy 100 grain 4 blade broad heads in NorCal because they were only $15. Anyone ever used em I have no experience with fixed blade broadheads at all I've always shot grim reaper expandable. Are they any good any feed back would be appreciated

Generally mechanicals fly better.But if your worried about it get a straw bail and test them out. But Muzzy makes quality broadheads and they prob fly as good as any fixed head will.

I use the 3 blade muzzy. and do test them out mine tend to flight off to the left.
had to adjust the rest to get the field points as close as possible to the muzzy's.

Good Luck
Ghost

$15.00 is a great deal, but for the $25.00 difference in the cost of the Grim Reaper. I would not let that enter into my decision on what I shoot......And it's not like we get tons of shots.......There may be a reason they're on sale.......I suggest shooting what your bow shoots best............2 cents

ps.......I shoot Grim Reapers as well.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu