My 1st mount

g791

Oct 18, 2012
Just got my 1st ever archery buck from this past season 2014. Done by Juan Galindo of Last Light Taxidermy aka " turkeyman85" here on the forum. The best part was the 5 month turn around thanks bro much appreciated!
d0216be97abd1281a08852d7969bfddb.jpg
3befd6f43065cc2b4cf4779b02cc74a5.jpg

Sent from my Torque

Looks great. That's a great old buck weather its your first or hundredth. Scrappy old dude. I think I am going to get a cape and have my first buck done too. And you should probably keep the hat now that the Chargers and the Raiders are partners. :D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu