My Buddy Renny and his 2010 Arizona unit D-15 B&C 169.4" Sheep

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Here are a few highlight pictures of my friend Renny and his 2010 Arizona unit D-15 B&C 169.4" Sheep. The unique thing about Renny is he is a 75 year old man - And a flat out Stone Killer. He has 50 elk to his credit and has shot almost every North American big game animal that breathes air. He left today on an Arizona deer hunt.

Renny made the October 2011 issue of Huntin' Fool Magazine. Fred is currently writing us a story for the site and we will publish it when he is finished.

The third picture is Renny and Fred (Snake Charmer). Fred helped him on this once in a lifetime hunt and is with him right now on the AZ deer hunt. Hat's off to both these guys!

When I grow up I want to be just like Renny - A modern day Matt Dillon of hunting!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0393.JPG
    IMG_0393.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0395.JPG
    IMG_0395.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0405.JPG
    IMG_0405.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
That thing is huge !!!!!!!!!! Sheep are the Holly Grail of all the big game animals. To score a tag and a ram of that size really is a once in a lifetime. Congrats guys !

That is a beauty, Jim your right to me the grand slam of sheep is moving up my bucket list quickly. That is a great sheep.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu