My buddy Steve's Nebraska Mule Deer.

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
A friend shot this mule deer about three weeks ago in Nebraska or in the Dakotas. He sent this via phone (poor picture). I will try to get a better picture to post later.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 78
Correction I think, If thats the deer that was shot on the Prestmo and Burrington safari it would be Prestmo that shot it and it happened in the Dakotas (north I believe) and it was shot on the res, the locals had not seen a deer of that stature in a very long time. we're guessing in the180" range from the photos I saw....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu