My Country Club in Santa Ysabel.

I been a member for the last 4 years. It's a bit pricey but worth it since there's a good amount of property and good fishing on top of hunting. Now since other members hunt the properties, it's not a guaranteed kill but good quality animals. It's nice to have a spot reserved for you but you still need to work for your game. Take a tour and see if it's a some thing you would want. Joel, frank, and Janice are good people and can answer any and all questions you might have.

Matagi, Thanks for posting and helping with this post. It is cool to have a hunting club locally. I have been there before and have a few
friends that are members. Good Hunting

It sounds like a nice place. Not quit sure I could fit it in our budget. I love the idea of it.

Another thing is that when you make your reservations, you have to do it strategically. It will take a year to figure out which zones are good for certain game and since some of the zones are popular, you have to be quick to make the reservations. Lake henshaw is also part of the club so you have duck hunting there and fishing. They have a few ponds stocked with bass, catfish, bluegills and crappie so during the summer months I will take the family up for a day of fishing and target shooting.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu