My Father passed today

TeamRoper

Oct 24, 2018
My father blood father past at 4:25 a.m. R.I.P. Daddy. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!Aaron Earl Crook. D.O.B.3/25/19340627201730a.jpgHe was a Korean war vet with 3 service metals in the USMC. 25 yrs Kiaser Steel fontana retiree.then took 5 yr pryer military and went to wirk for point magu.put 15 yrs there.for another pension.who does that? He was a great father and friend.he was a huge part of my life.no im alone for the first time.man this is gonna be hard.

Sorry for your loss. It's never easy. Being we just passed Father's Day I was deep in thought about my own father just a couple of days ago. He's been gone 4 years now and I miss him every day but he left me with a lot as far as morals, work ethic, support of family and public service. Embrace what he has left you in that regard as it's something no amount of money can buy.

Sorry for your loss. It's never easy. Being we just passed Father's Day I was deep in thought about my own father just a couple of days ago. He's been gone 4 years now and I miss him every day but he left me with a lot as far as morals, work ethic, support of family and public service. Embrace what he has left you in that regard as it's something no amount of money can buy.
Yea the hard part was they wouldn't let me go see him in the hospitol.even tho he had kidney failure and end of life stay.the whole covid ban is bs.in this situation.he had soo many negligent things happen and i cant find a lawyer to help.

May your Father rest in peace, sounds like he lived a great life.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu