My Father passed today

Hey Bud my heart go's out to you and your family . I always thank a veteran for his service to our country , my hats off to your father

Reactions: okie and CAL'NDN
I dread the day I have to deal with this. God bless your father and your family. RIP

Yea the hard part was they wouldn't let me go see him in the hospitol.even tho he had kidney failure and end of life stay.the whole covid ban is bs.in this situation.he had soo many negligent things happen and i cant find a lawyer to help.

That sucks beyond words. I sat with both my mother in law and my father while they passed because I believe no one should die alone. I can't imagine how mad, and heartbroken, I'd be if someone had prevented me from doing that.

Reactions: CAL'NDN
I am very sorry to hear of this. My condolences to you and the rest of your family. Please hang in there.

Very sorry to hear. Your father was an American hero and great man. I feel your pain it's not easy. Shed a couple tears at work today when a song reminded me of my father. Its fathers like ours that made us the men we are today and something to be proud of to be raised by True American Dads. My prayers are with you and yours.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I dread the day I have to deal with this. God bless your father and your family. RIP

i lost my father when i was 7, my mother remarried when i was 11. i really lucked out on that deal. sad because i
lost my father, but the relationship i had with my stepfather i think was probably about the same as it would have
been with my father. but deaths in my family usually happen between 12-20 and 1- 15, and that's why i dont
get in the Christmas spirit.
be safe

My condolences for you in family. My dad passed away 2018 right in hunting season. I was in my treestand wen i got the call. After the funeral I came back to my hunting spot and pick up my trial camera. "Season was over for me" but season 2019 i did have fun and got my conference back. I can wait for this hunting season in the mountains and carry my dad picture with me.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

My condolences for you in family. My dad passed away 2018 right in hunting season. I was in my treestand wen i got the call. After the funeral I came back to my hunting spot and pick up my trial camera. "Season was over for me" but season 2019 i did have fun and got my conference back. I can wait for this hunting season in the mountains and carry my dad picture with me.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
My Dad passed on the first rain in first week of October and hunting season also that was a tough hunting season for me also and i also carry my dad's hunting knife and pic in my back pack and always know he is there with me on the same trails we had been hunting for 48 years together.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lol. That he was.i found his dog tags.i was gonna get something and wear them.leather string or something.idk
He wore a watch that my grandma wore. I never wore a watch.but this one will never come off.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu