My first buck. Took him out of the stand 30 yard shot with my bow and he didnt even go 20 yards! Punched my first tag d16! 11/24/18 7:15am

Brian, congrats! I love how you put your entire post in the longest title I’ve ever seen lol. Now, based on the smile you’re wearing I bet there’s a longer story we’d all like to read. And welcome to SCH!

Congratulations, first buck is the best.
Nice fork horn
Thanks man appreciate it but he has 2 full forks on each aide
Brian, congrats! I love how you put your entire post in the longest title I’ve ever seen lol. Now, based on the smile you’re wearing I bet there’s a longer story we’d all like to read. And welcome to SCH!
still figuring out this website i will try and put the whole story it was crazy lol thanks for the comment!

Excellent job and nice sized forky for SOCAL, especially with a bow!

They are hard to come by, even with a rifle!

Nice bow too...loved my Carbon Icon. Light, easy to carry and deadly accurate. Did have some trouble tuning FPs and Broadheads but finally got it dialed in. Upgraded to the Reign 7 last year and love it.

Way to go!

Reactions: Brian marable

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu