My first matching set

JonnyZ

Nov 6, 2016
I haven’t found too many Antler sheds in my brief time hunting. It’s kinda the hunt within the hunt! How often is it that people find a matching set besides the guys hunting whitetails on food plots that is? Anyways makes for cool decor right!

.522A0302-3877-47CE-B21F-F44ECC6C123D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very, very cool.....When I find fresh sheds, normally I find both fairly close.....2 years ago, I found a set literally touching each other....Coyotes and other animals gnaw on them. Hence, once they're there for awhile, they get pretty separated.

Reactions: msailor and JonnyZ
Very, very cool.....When I find fresh sheds, normally I find both fairly close.....2 years ago, I found a set literally touching each other....Coyotes and other animals gnaw on them. Hence, once they're there for awhile, they get pretty separated.

Good to know if you find newer sheds keep your eyes peeled

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu